Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Birthday Week!

It is my birthday week and Mommy says that we have a lot of fun stuff planned.  I started off my week reading the Toys R Us ad.  Afterall I need to let Mommy and Daddy know what I want for my BIG BIRTHDAY!
                                                   On Tuesday we went to the zoo!
 We made plans to go with Rosie, Jeff, and Noah.  Noah is my new buddy!  We had so much fun petting the animals.

                                                 We even got a chance to feed the birds!
                                        It was a nice surprise to run into Ava, Aaron, and Aunt Dana!
 On Wednesday we went to Spring Mist Petting Farm.  I was happy to be visiting again!
                                       Madyson and Lilly came too!  We had a lot of fun together.
                                We rode in a covered wagon.  Boy was that a bumpy ride!!!
                             I even took 2 pony rides!  This is Beth. She was a really nice horse.  I wasn't too sure about going, so I had my Mommy walk along the side.
Thursday was the best day of the week!  It was my birthday!  You will have to check back later to view my birthday blog to see what fun I had on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment