Monday, July 30, 2012

Biiig Biig Birthday Party!!

My birthday party day has finally arrived!!!  I was so excited for the guests to arrive that I stood by the door waiting for them.
                           I wanted a construction trucks birthday party!  Look at the cool stuff my mommy did!

                              I was very excited to see all the presents!  Grandma helped to set them up!
Do you like my Spiderman chair?  Grandma Barb and Grandpa Phil got it for me!
                   Mommy got construction hats for everyone! I liked wearing mine because it had my name on it.
                 We had a lot of fun things to do outside during the party.  The bounce house was my favorite.

                My mommy is so silly.  She liked chasing me around the house with the photo prop.
   After playtime we did a scavenger hunt!  We walked around the yard looking for trucks to find our prizes.


 Everyone sang happy birthday to me!  I love this part of the party!  I made a wish and blew out my #2 candle.
 Finally it was time to open presents!  I got a lot of really cool toys!  Just look at my Transformer truck that Tom and Pam gave me...

 There were a lot of really other cool trucks that I got too! This one was from Lyn and John.  I can take it apart and put it back together. 


 Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Bruce got me my very own sandbox!  It was filled with trucks and a lot of sand!

                                  Look at us!  Don't we all look cool as construction workers?

       At the end of the night I was exhausted!  But not too tired to watch Daddy's fireworks show!

No comments:

Post a Comment