Saturday, July 28, 2012

My 2nd Birthday

Guess what???Today I turned 2!  My mommy and daddy gave me a ton of presents for the big day!
                                       I got my very own landscaping set to help out in the yard.
                               They surprised me with a spiderman costume that Daddy likes to wear!
                  After I opened up all my other gifts there was an even bigger gift waiting for me in my toy room.
                                                And do you know what it was?????????????
                                                           My very own train table!!!!
                                                         It is my favorite present ever!
            After all that excitement Mommy told me that we were meeting Grandma and Grandpa for a special birthday outing.
                                                  They took me to Memphis Kiddie Park!
                                            First I rode the Merry-Go-Round with Grandma!
                                               Then I rode the horse carriage all by myself!
Riding the boats was fun too!  I loved ringing the bell!
I think the Crazy Cars was my favorite ride of all!
                              Grandpa then took me on my very first rollar coaster ride!  It was a little bumpy!
                                                   Look at me!  I am on a rocket ship!
                                                   Mommy and I took a train ride too!

                                    And even though I am only 2, they let me drive this really cool car!
                                             I can't wait to go back again reeeeeally soon!
                            After a really long nap, later that night Mommy let me eat dinner in my wheel barrow.
                                She said I could do this tonight just because it was a special occassion.
After dinner it was time to sing happy birthday to me!  I picked out this cookie all by myself.  And since Daddy had to work, Mommy called up Grandma and Grandpa and they all sang the birthday song to me!
                                                     I blew out the candles all by myself...
                                            and enjoyed every bite of my birthday cookie!

             Mommy said that I did a great job blowing out my candles!  Since next week is my party I will get to do it all over again, on a birthday cake!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment