Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas with the Eberwein's

I had the best weekend! Mommy, Daddy, Bella, and I all drove down to Arcanum to celebrate Christmas. Everyone came to see me. Cameron and Aunt Amy were the first ones over on Saturday morning. Cameron and I had a great time playing.


Then all the cousins came over!

We started to pose for pictures then.......Grandma and Aunt Phyllis came out to surprise us with a Christmas song!




Santa couldn't make it this year, but I didn't care. This was so much better!



I must have been a really good boy this year, because I got a ton of presents! Check out my new Ohio State pjs!


Hands off my goldfish!!



Hudson said if I didn't stop eating goldfish crackers my belly would be as big as his!




More presents!!



And my favorite one of all.....A new trike!!




I can't wait to be big enough so I can go riding! Mommy and Daddy said, probably this summer!




What a wonderful time with family and friends!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment