Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas is Finally Here!

Guess what?? Santa came to our house last night and left me a ton of presents!


Are these really all for me?I really liked opening the presents, but Bella thought I needed her help....






A fireman hat for me!!!













Yeah! I got my BIG BIG TRUCK!!



What's under here??


Is this what I think it is??




My new kitchen and grill! Now I can cook like Mommy and grill like Daddy!




Now I have all the accessories I need, to be a good chef!

Even Daddy got into playing in my kitchen!






Christmas evening was a ton of fun! I got to play with all of grandma and grandpa's toys, including Grandpa's choo choo train around the tree!
We also had so much food to eat. (But I had to wait an eternity! Here I am hungry and waiting for dinner. Maybe if I sit here long enough, someone will get the hint and feed me...)






We then posed for some family pictures!




Next it was time for presents!




Finally we ended this fun and busy day by winding down, and watching Frosty the Snowman.



Today was so much fun! I can't wait for Christmas to come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment