Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More October Fun!

DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!
I have waited all month to eat cake and the day is finally here!  Today's is Daddy's 36th birthday!  He had so many candles on the cake, I had to help him blow the candles out!



 HAIRCUT TIME!
Yep, it was that time again.....Haircut time!  Mommy came super prepared with all my favorite goodies.  I ate a mountain of marshmallows and didn't cry a bit!  I was a good boy!


BOO AT THE ZOO
Boo at the Zoo was so much fun!  Both of my grandparents were there, Aunt Amy, Cameron, Lindsay, Jonathan, Kami, Jim, Madyson, Lyn, and John!  We all walked around together to get treats and to see all of the animals.
 





 Look at me!  I am bubble boy!

I got to meet Batman and Robin,
 a froggie,
and Cinderella too!
I can't wait to go again next year!  But we will definetly need more wagon space because Karlie and my baby brother or sister will be going too!

CARVING PUMPKINS
After a busy night at the zoo I just couldn't wait to get my hands in that gooey pumpkin!
Mommy, Daddy, and I had a great time scaping and carving pumpkins together. 
 First I wanted to draw all over them. Mommy let me use the marker on the baby pumpkin.
 Then it was time to decorate my pumpkin.  Look at Woody!

 Finally we carved the other 2 and lite them up.  I can't wait to see how they look on the front porch Halloween night!

No comments:

Post a Comment