Monday, October 15, 2012

Carlisle Halloween Walk and Red Wagon Farm

On Friday night Mommy and Daddy took me to the Carlisle Halloween Walk.  Grandmpa, Grandpa, Uncle Rory, Aunt Dana, Ava, and Aaron were all there too!
We had such a fun time!  When we first got there all I could see was a wall of bubbles.  We walked over to get a closer look and boy was I excited!  It was like a blizzard of bubbles!


It was then time for a choo choo ride! I liked looking at all of the Halloween decorations!  We got a little wet by the rain, but we didn't let that spoil our fun.

To get in the Halloween spirit Ava and I got our faces painted.  I was a puppy and she was a kitty cat!  Don't we both look so cute??
And even though it kept on raining we just kept on enjoying the Halloween festivities.
The Halloween walk was the coolest!  We saw a ton of ghosts, bats, spiders, and pumpkins!
This is the Pumpkin Lake!  There were hundreds of pumpkins just flowing above the water!

On Sunday Mommy took me to Red Wagon Farm!
We met Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Dana, Ava, and Aaron!


 We had so much fun playing in the hay!


 We then got to go on a wagon ride.  I saw more scarecrows than I could count!  I wanted to go back for more riding fun.

 After our wagon ride Grandma and Grandpa paid for me to get my face painted.  I wanted something different from last night, so I got a pumpkin!  Even though I don't look happy, I loved the painted pumpkin on my cheek.  It tickled a lot!
After all that fun it was time for yummy treats!  Grandpa treated us all to a lollipop!  It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment