Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Mommy and Daddy insisted that I sit with them for pictures before I could start trick or treating. I agreed to sit, but I would not look at the camera!
Enough pictures already! Let's get this show on the road!










Going door to door is fun! I can't believe you can get candy just for saying, "Trick or Treat!" Wonder if it will work tomorrow too???




Doesn't Bella look cute too?

Why go door to door when I have all this candy here?




It started to get really chilly! So I tried to stay warm, by running around...








being held in Daddy's arms...
and cuddled up next to Mommy!

Good thing the pumpkins gave off a little heat too!





After awhile I got tired of running up and down the driveway, so Daddy started pulling me in the wagon for fun!


What a great Halloween! Too bad this day only comes around once a year...But I have to say I am sure exhausted. Now that I have had my bath, put on my Halloween pjs, and have my milk, it is time to snuggle then go off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment