Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun Family Weekend!

I had the most fun weekend ever! Grandma and Grandpa Eberwein, Aunt Amy, Uncle Brad, Justin, and Cameron all came up for a visit! It was so much fun playing together and hanging out. I can't wait to see them again. (Hopefully really soon!)









Justin let me wear his John Deere hat for the picture. I have a little more growing to do before I look as cool as he does in it.




Everyone came to play with me at Gymboree!



I showed them some of my favorite things to do at class.







Best Buddies!






Out for dinner! I was such a good boy and let everyone eat in peace. I was just happy to eat some fries and bread.







This was my favorite part of the evening....1, 2, 3, SWING!!!!!!








We even celebrated Daddy and Aunt Amy's birthday. I helped to blow out the candles and eat the cake!








Snuggle time with Grandma and Grandpa!












Ready to watch the Bengals!








No comments:

Post a Comment