Sunday, September 15, 2013

End of Summer Fun

The end of the summer brings on a lot of fun activities.  We spent one day at the zoo with some of mommy's friends and their kids.  We had a ton of fun together.
 We rode the train and spent time looking at all of the animals.

 Daddy even took me missing a few times!
 One day we went to the park and playground with Aunt Dana, Ava, and Aaron.
 Mommy brought us a surprise ring pop that was super yummy!

 Then I went to my first football game of the season.  Ava was cheering for the Rangers! She did such a great job!  Go Ava!

I spent a lot of time with my baby brother and helping him to turn into a big boy.  I like helping him try to sit up.
 I also like showing him how to play with Bella!
 But one of my favorite places to go is Memphis Kiddie Park!  They have a ton of really cool rides!
 
 But my ultimate favorite thing to do is play at home.  We love playing with all my toys the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment