Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Fun Day!

Today was such an exciting day!  First Mommy and Daddy took me to the Rec Center for some fun and Easter Egg Hunting!  And guess what??  My favorite friends were there!  I got to see and play with Ava, Aaron, and Mady!
 We went outside for the Easter Egg Hunt!  It was very cold and there were a ton of kids.
We waited patiently and when it was time we dashe for the eggs!  Too bad I only got 5 eggs.
 Later that night Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, and I colored our very own Easter Eggs!
 I loved all the pretty colors and liked dunking the eggs!

After they were dry I put stickers all over them.

Mommy made special eggs for my baby brother or sister.  I can't wait to find out if the little baby is a boy or girl.  Only 2 more days!

And since it was Grandpa's birthday we had cake and ice cream after we sang the birthday song.  Grandpa even let me help blow out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment