Sunday, November 18, 2012

Trick or Treat Night is Finally Here!!

Trick or Treat Night was so much fun!  This was the first year that I went trick or treating in the dark!
 Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Bruce came over to my house to go with me!
 We went door to door saying, "Trick or Treat!"
 I got lots of yummy candy!
 At Mr. Mark's house I got to shoot the skeletons with a gun!  I have really good aim.
 I was so tired from walking around the neighborhood.  Luckily Daddy set up the fire pit so we could sit outside and go through my candy.
 Mommy and I passed out candy to the other Trick or Treaters after Grandma and Grandpa left.
As the night ended Daddy and I sat by the fire and drank yummy hot chocolate!  What a great night!  Next year will be even more fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment