Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend in Arcanum

What a great weekend! Mommy, Daddy, Bella and I made the drive to Arcanum to visit Grandma Barb, Grandpa Phil, Aunt Amy, Uncle Brad, Cameron and Justin.  I had so much fun!

                                  I got to spend a lot of time playing with Justin and Cameron.
                      We even went over their house to play.  They have so many cool toys.  My favorites were the 4 wheeler and riding lawn mower.
 Uncle Brad took me for a few rides. I wasn't sure at first, but then I didn't want to get off.


                                        Then it was Daddy's turn to ride!  He even let me steer!
                               My Mommy says that someday I will be a good driver just like her!


After all of that fun we went inside to celebrate Grandma's and Uncle Brad's birthday!  We ate homemade ice cream until our bellies were full!




No comments:

Post a Comment