Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mommy's Spring Break!

Wow! I had a super busy week, while Mommy was on Spring Break! We did something fun and exciting everyday!



On Monday, Mommy took me to the rec to swim with the Pirate Ship. Madyson and Aunt Kami came to join in on the fun!On Tuesday Madyson came over to play! We had so much fun playing, coloring, and singing and dancing!







On Wednesday I got to see Madyson AGAIN! Our Mommies took us to Amazone. We did a lot of climbing and went down the slides.On Thursday Mommy and I started the day by coloring. Even Woody joined in on the coloring fun.

Then we went over to the Strongville Playground. I had never been here before, but will definetly be going back again soon!









On Friday Mommy took me back to the rec to swim some more! I met a new friend. Her name is Jaina! Our mommies work together and our birthdays are just a couple of days apart. I can't wait to play with her again someday!







No comments:

Post a Comment