Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Happy birthday to me! I am 1 year old today! Can you believe it? And since today was my special day I had tons of fun! First Mommy woke me up singing the "Happy Birthday" song!

Then after some shopping Mommy and I went to the zoo!

And look who came to meet us! I had so much fun riding on Grandpa's shoulders, having Grandma push me in the stroller, and laughing and playing with Ava.

After a nice nap I got to see Daddy! We ate dinner. (I didn't want to eat. I wanted to play with my birthday balloon.)

Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a ton of presents!

My favorite is Buddy the Bear.

After presents Mommy and Daddy sang the birthday song and gave me a special birthday cookie. I loved the frosting! Mommy and Daddy said I need to practice getting messy for my party on Saturday. I can't wait! Oh and I heard them say something about a special party "Surprise"! Wonder what that could be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment